Below is a set of possible book club discussion questions. A more in-depth study guide is also available below. This guide is created in the OLVS homeschooling curriculum style.
Reader Questions for Where You Lead
- Have you ever felt God calling you to do something? Do you know anyone who has had this experience?
- How does God “talk” to you?
- Eve and Nick learned that we can all be called in big and small ways. They were proud to have helped Mrs. Grant and Natalia. Who in your life could use your help?
- Eve confides in Father Romero about her vision. Do you have someone in your life you can turn to when you need guidance?
- Eve was lonely when her friend and sister both moved away. Why did she isolate herself? Have you ever done this?
- Both Eve and Nick pulled away from friends. How did they help each other decide to give friendships another try?
- Eve felt like she was practically in another world after her move, since DC was so different than her home. Have you ever felt that way after moving or visiting somewhere new?
- The book centers around Civil War history. What period of history do you find most interesting?
- Should Eve and Nick have confided in their parents sooner?
- Do you think you have the courage to say “yes, Lord”?
Click on the link below for the printable study guide.